Andrew Breitbart Goes Off On ‘Coward’ Glenn Beck: ‘He Is Dead To Me’

by CzechRebel on December 12, 2011

in 2012 US Elections, Barack Hussein Obama, CzechRebel (blog admin), media, Tea Party

I have suspected for quite some time that Glenn Beck has been getting ready to promote Mitt Romney and other Mormon candidates in the 2012 elections. The easiest and stealthiest way to do that is by trashing the non-Mormon front-runner.

Mediaite has the story:

(h/t: waldensianspirit)

by Jon Bershad | 11:50 am, December 12th, 2011

Glenn Beck is very much not a fan of Newt Gingrich. If anyone didn’t yet know that from this interview, he made it very clear Saturday on Fox Business Network when he alleged that Gingrich was so similar to President Obama in his “progressive” ways, that the only reason Tea Partiers would like him over the President would be because of his race. Unsurprisingly, this has caused some anger. Even less surprisingly, one of those angry voices is Andrew Breitbart, a man who is very much not a fan of Glenn Beck.

Breitbart appeared on the Victory Sessions podcast and slammed Beck for, as his BigGovernment site put it, “pulling the race card” on the Tea Party. However, the Beck/Breitbart beef goes back a far way and one could tell this had as much to do with a heated, longstanding grudge as with the Tea Party comment.. In fact, Breitbart only discussed that comment briefly before moving on to a list of the many slights he feels he’s received from Beck. He accused Beck of throwing him under the bus during the Shirley Sherrod scandal and trash talking him in private while poaching employees to create rival website The Blaze).

This was clearly personal…

More here.

(Podcast in MP3 form at Victory Sessions)

1 Zilla December 12, 2011 at 2:00 pm

I’m not amused with Becky’s ready made soundbite for the Obama campaign if Newt becomes the nominee, and I’ve taken some abuse for saying so. I guess that puts me squarely on Team Breitbart! 😀 Git ‘im, Andrew!
Mittens sucks.
I’m still pissed at Becky for calling HERO Geert Wilders a “fascist”.

2 Gramfan December 12, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Another ‘hero’ of mine bites the dust!

What Beck said about Gingrich was not a good look at all.

Disappointing to say the least considering Gingrich’s recent statements on the Fakestinians.

I think I ‘m with Zilla on this.

The whole conservative movement has to unite with one goal and one goal only.

I am sure everyone knows what I mean.

3 CzechRebel December 12, 2011 at 10:21 pm

@Gramfan Beck is not a conservative. He is an opportunist.

4 Gramfan December 12, 2011 at 11:44 pm

CzechRebel

It is certainly beginning to look just like that!

5 Gramfan December 13, 2011 at 5:56 pm

I think this blogger has nailed it.

This divisiveness is a very bad thing.

6 Zenster December 19, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Beck screwed the pooch royally with his “Restoring Honor” freedom rally, when he gathered more than 100,000 people together and failed miserably to inform them about the Islamic threat. Ever since then I have written him off. “Opportunist” describes him rather well.

If you want some really good coverage of Islamic terrorism, tune into CBN.