Rick Santorum

From Zilla of the Resistance:

I’ve said again and again how I loathe gutless dhimmi weenies in the GOP and how we need strong leadership to get America off her knees, on her feet and back to kicking ass the way we used to as the undoubted leader of the free world. I believe former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum has they type of strength and moral clarity that our country so desperately needs.

If you do a simple web search for Rick Santorum, all kinds of vile, horrible things come up in the search engines, from vicious nasty leftists, who are clearly afraid of what Rick Santorum represents: pro-life, pro-Israel, anti-sharia, anti-jihad, anti-islamocoddling, strong on immigration issues, and not afraid to speak the truth in clear no-nonsense terms. CRAPTASTIC geeks have “Google bombed” the search engine to manipulate results attached to Santorum’s name so that the very first thing to come up in results is something so vile, disgusting and explicit that I won’t even write it here, but you can go see for yourself quite easily.

Rick Santorum isn’t afraid to come right out and speak the truth about what an unmitigated disaster Obama and his leftist cohorts have been for Americans. Here’s an excerpt from an article he wrote in April of last year…

Read the rest.

Comments, anyone?

1 Hesperado July 28, 2011 at 8:40 pm

From what I’ve seen so far from a cursory Googling, Santorum seems pretty good.

I am, however, ever on the alert to find some statement by him like the ones we have seen from nearly every other conservative Republican; viz., e.g., “Most Muslims are decent people”; “I am only condemning Islam, not Muslims”; “the problem is Salafi extremism”; etc. ad nauseam. So far, I haven’t found such; but I’m wearily jaded by now.

Just for the record: I would vote for a purple-haired transgendered lesbian with 3 nipples as long as she/he/it were fully anti-Muslim without any ifs, ands or buts.

2 1389 July 28, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Hey, so would I! 😛

3 Hesperado July 28, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Ha!

4 been July 29, 2011 at 12:30 am

He has done so many dubious things. And he has no interest in normal people. Typical career-fool.

He is anti-muslim, but his hatred present no solution. So he hates muslims… Then what? Free time to raze their shops?

5 Hesperado July 29, 2011 at 10:05 pm

“So he hates muslims… Then what? Free time to raze their shops?”

I’m not so sure Santorum has no concrete proposals, as you imply.

With regard to the shops of Muslims, and their property in general, I would be more generous with Muslims than they would be with us (cf., the chapter in the Koran devoted to the “booty” — i.e., the property — of non-Muslims taken in “war” (i.e., that never-ending relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims for all time)): Upon deporting all of them from the Dar-al-Harb, I would let them take all their earnings and property with them — but I would tell them to hurry up and pack. 😎

6 1389 July 29, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Sounds like a plan!

7 Zilla July 31, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Well you already know that I like him! Thank you for linking to my post, I am sorry it took me so long to get over here.
And I like Hesperado’s plan too. Perhaps we can get Hesperado to run?

8 1389 July 31, 2011 at 2:33 pm

I don’t know whether or not Hesperado is over 35 years of age. Haven’t asked him! 😉

9 Hesperado July 31, 2011 at 8:58 pm

If you can back me up with a generous financial endowment I might run.:)

10 1389 July 31, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Sorry, I work as a part-time retail clerk! That’s better than being unemployed (though admittedly not by much), but it’s not gonna help fund any campaigns!

11 Hesperado July 31, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Point taken 1389; maybe Zilla is a secret “zillionaire”… 😛

12 Zilla August 8, 2011 at 9:36 am

Sorry, Hesperado, I’m just a stay at home mom & blogger who occasionally has to resort to blegging just to stay online.

13 1389 August 8, 2011 at 9:42 am

Yep…we had to put up a tip jar on 1389 Blog so that we can put aside some money to replace our own aging computers, and to pay for higher-bandwidth server space when it becomes necessary (which I think will happen fairly soon).