Foehammer’s Anvil blog taken down by LunarPages

by 1389 on January 19, 2008

in blog censorship, censorship, e-jihad, Foehammer, tech industry

Counterjihadist blog Foehammer’s Anvil
is down for the time being.

Foehammer's Anvil

This has happened before.

Evidently, someone at the Anvil’s current web hosting firm, LunarPages, does not want Foehammer’s message to get out.

Foehammer explains…

…unfortunately the trials of the Anvil continue. The site is down again. This time it may take me finding a new host in order to restore things. I’m done playing games with LunarPages.

The Anvil may be down for quite a few days, possibly weeks. Inform anyone that might inquire that I’m doing what I can, but this all comes at a very bad time for me to deal with and is not my doing.

Keep blogging!

Foehammer, we wish you the best and hope to see you back online soon. Of course, you are always more than welcome to post articles at 1389 Blog, or, if you prefer, when your own blog is back up, to post links to your articles from here.

More:

(Also at Fort Hard Knox.)

Update 1/22/08:

Foehammer’s Anvil is online! Be sure to visit!

1 Sounder January 19, 2008 at 2:05 pm

The PC crowd can’t win the war of idealogy. Their only defense is:

#1 ad hominem attacks.
#2 Censorship.

That’s it. And I believe they are in fact censoring Foehammer. Not the least bit surprised.

2 sheik yer'mami January 19, 2008 at 5:37 pm

Sorry to hear that, bro.

But there are many providers out there. Wordpress is quite good. I hope you have backed up your files?

3 LadyPredator January 20, 2008 at 12:24 am

You need to go to my hosting company they are very reliable http://www.srohosting.com/ and as an up side will not be impressed by the lies Sutter sends them

4 Always On Watch January 20, 2008 at 11:29 am

I just snagged the graphic. Hope you don’t mind.

Foehammer has–or used to have–one of the best sites on the web. With all the hacking his site has undergone, I fully understand his frustration. He must find a site to host what he has to say!

5 Muslims Against Sharia January 20, 2008 at 7:10 pm

While some of Foehammer’s post display ignorance and even outright bigotry, the despicable actions of thought-police must be universally condemned.

6 Rastaman January 21, 2008 at 1:08 pm

Foehammer, use Bluehost as your domain host. I do, and after many attempts to hack my blog, it’s still going strong. They’re very reasonably priced and offer tons of neat scripts and are well set up for hosting all manner of blogs.

Rastaman at IslamaNazi.com

7 Rastaman January 21, 2008 at 1:15 pm

Try Bluehost. Excellent Domain hosting service.