Fight George Soros

by 1389 on December 13, 2007

in crime, George Soros, leftist-jihadist convergence, Spencer and Geller

George Soros has done more harm to the world than any other living individual.

CLICK HERE to learn how to fight him, and why!

From the article:

I don’t think there is any one man that contributes more to the evil of the world than George Soros. He is the black hand. If you feel as I do and want to fight his malevolent influence, join the Gathering of Eagles at a protest at Soros penthouse apartment.

Who: Gathering of Eagles, Kieran Lalor
What: Rally to Oppose George Soros, Charlie Rangel, MoveOn.Org fund raiser for John Hall
When: Monday, December 17th, 5:30 pm
Where: Outside George Soros’ penthouse apartment at 87th St and Fifth Avenue.

(On Fort Hard Knox and 1389 Blog – Antijihadist Tech)

Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

1 ZZMike December 14, 2007 at 9:08 pm

Besides Soros, I believe you should consider Maurice Strong as one of the world’s Bad Guys. Strong manages to stay out of the limelight, but his influence is far from negligible.

On the other hand, I don’t think demonstrations outside someone’s house are productive. Lefties tried it with Nancy Pelosi (who evidently isn’t left enough to suit them), but she just ignored them and they disappeared, accomplishing nothing. Still, sometimes something is better than nothing.

[I’m visiting here from GoV]

2 1389 December 14, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Welcome, zzmike!I am not familiar with Maurice Strong. Do you have some links to trustworthy sources?Do you have any suggestions about better ways to confront Geoqge Soros?

3 no2liberals December 15, 2007 at 11:02 pm

Great!
Now I have to go do a search for John Hall.

I agree about Soros, and have expressed my disdain for that anal sphincter here, and here.
I wish I could see the day, that Soros’ had his wealth stripped, and then was deported.

4 ZZMike December 18, 2007 at 1:29 pm

It’s been awhile since I read up on Strong. These seem like good starting points:

Maurice Strong: The new guy in your future!

Dossier

This next one tells a lot of the story:

Global Carbon Tax

Here’s the intro paragraph:

“Maurice Strong, the architect of Global Warming, says “In order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring this about?” This is and always was about global control by a small group of very greedy people.”

That’s the first time I’ve heard him called “the architect”. But this next one adds weight to that:

Godfather of the international environmental movement

He uses “godfather” in the Mario Puzo sense. A link at the bottom of that article is to another titled “Global snake oil salesman”.

(I’ll see if those URLs came through – if not, I;ll post them as plain text.)

5 1389 December 21, 2007 at 11:14 pm