July 18, 2014
The claim today by Obama that “Putin is arming and training Ukraine Separatists” is a ruse…another hideous Obama distortion of the facts.
The U.S. State Department and Pentagon armed and trained Croatian “Separatists” in 1991 including turning a blind eye to 15 retired American generals who secretly went to Croatia to specifically take sides in a war that President Clinton insisted the U.S. was not taking sides.
These generals even managed to turn off the AWACS radar so that during OPERATION STORM in 1995, Croatia could violate the “No-Fly” zone to bomb and strafe fleeing Serbian refugees…a war crime by every stretch of the truth. The Croats also dragged Serbs off of their carts and wagons and beat them to death…480 Serbs were murdered as Ambassador Peter Galbraith rode the lead vehicle out of the Krajina—never looking back to see the carnage taking place and never filing a report afterwards with the American government…a month later Ambassador Galbraith went to place a wreath on the graves of Croatian Nazis reburied among the graves of their Serbian, Jewish and Roma victims. “Truth and Justice” as Obama claimed we seek is a moronic joke by the American government.
In 1993 the United States and these 15 retired American generals then armed and trained Bosnian Muslim “Separatists” and went on to arm and train Albanian “Separatists” in Kosovo in 1998 before the 1999 bombing of Serbia in which Ambassador William Walker claimed to discover 45 Albanian victims called the ‘Racak Massacre’ as the pretext to bomb Serbia. Two years later forensic experts from 4 countries disclosed that “the 45 Albanians were killed the previous day in a pitched battle between Albanian and Serbian forces a battle covered by AP and Reuters. The forensic findings said… “…the bodies were moved to the near bloodless crime scene; their military uniforms were exchanged for street clothing and the bodies were mutilated after they were dead.” Ambassador William Walker was an expert stage manager of the Racak event. On a radio interview the following Walker proclaimed in his discovery that he “only cried two times in his life…when his mother died and when he saw the victims of the Racak Massacre.” I was interview by that same radio station and I asked “why William Walker, the Ambassador to El Salvador when thousands were decapitated, their heads placed on pikes dotted the countryside he did not cry then?” The answer was quite clear, those goons and thugs were trained on American military bases and the U.S. government was behind this grotesque tragedy.
It is clear that Obama is the world’s biggest liar along with UN Ambassador Samantha Power who, while covering the dismemberment wars in former Yugoslavia as a journalists was totally for the U.S. secret involvement and the secret arming and training of Serbia’s enemies. She turned a blind eye to these so called “moral issues,” and more than 30,000 Serbian deaths…now she preaches Obama’s lies that all the U.S. seeks in the Ukraine is this “Truth and Justice” nonsense.
This is pure American BULL SHIT, the U.S. is up to its eyeballs in fomenting much of the violence in the world including the terrorists Nazis in the Ukraine and to feeds the “military-industrial complex” that President Eisenhower warned us against. Billions of dollars went into corporate profits from the bombing of Serbia in which the United States emptied out 50 years of weapons storage that was unloaded on the heads of the Serbian people doing over $80 billion in damage. More bombs were dropped in 78 days on Yugoslavia in 1999 then were dropped during 4 years of WWII. Our duplicity, our eavesdropping and our spy network throughout the world betrays Obama’s words today that we only seek “Truth and Justice.”
No Mr. President, we seek secret information about other nations in order to undermine and destroy smaller defenseless countries for our own benefit and hidden agenda. The building of Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo is an example. Bondsteel is the single largest American Military Base in the world built since Vietnam, in this Balkan Civil War in which less then 96,000 were killed on all sides. Construction began two months after the bombing in 1999 so the war was just a pretext to build a new military base in Europe since we have promised the Germans that by 20/20 we will no longer have a military presence in Germany.
Below is just a portion of the 15 retired American generals who became mercenaries for hire from the United States as Clinton and Obama now pretend our hands are clean in these international conflicts and war crimes.
American Generals as Mercenaries, “MPRI (in Alexandria, Virginia) represents the who’s who for a generation of officers who rose through the ranks during the cold war.” (Washington Times, Nov. 25, 1996).
A sad commentary on what happens when honorable men succumb to greed. During the Cold War the lines between friend and foe were usually well defined. Today, it is not clear whose side we are on in the various regional, ethnic and religious conflicts in the world. We totally ignored the fact that during the 1990′s over 600 Serbian Orthodox Christian churches were destroyed with impunity…Then when 4 Coptic churches were razed recently Obama spoke out yet makes no mention that Christians throughout the Middle East are being singled out and victimized…it reveals the hypocrisy of the American government and this White House more interested in Muslim success then Christian survival.
This fact does not seem to deter the military professionals of MPRI—(Military Professional Resources Inc.,) who, lured by the big bucks sold their expertise to the Croatian Army and who, with the help of these generals, trained and secretly supplied weapons and participated in the planning of Operation Storm the ethnic cleansing of 250,000 Serbians from the Croatian Krajina in 1995—The single largest ethnic cleansing since WWII. The American public was duped by the Clinton lie of “neutrality” and alleged support of the Dayton Agreement until the Croats, Bosnian Muslims and Kosovo Albanians could amputate territories from Serbia and to secede.
Here are only 7 of the American soldiers of fortune:
• Lt. Gen. Ed Soyster (USA, Ret) “supporter of government policy” to which he “devoted 35 years of his life” sounds too much like the self-serving drivel these same men detested when our senior officers during the Vietnam War determined that “supporting government policy” (and enhancing their careers) was more important than looking out for the troops in the field or doing what was necessary to win the war.
• Carl Stiner, a member of the MPRI board of directors, saw combat in two wars. He led the Joint Special Operations Command and personal helped in the 1985 capture of the Achille Lauro hijackers, facing down Egyptian commandos to negotiate the terrorists’ surrender.
• Maxwell Thurman, another board member of MPRI, was know as “Maxatollah” for his demanding presence as head of the U.S. Southern Command during the Panama invasion is a brilliant tactician who helped develop modern warfare doctrine. As head of the Army’s Recruiting Command, he originated the slogan “Be All You Can Be” campaign. Serbs wondered if all you can be includes taking full advantage of making a buck, even if it means revealing your military knowledge, bought and paid for by American taxpayers and selling those skills to a country like Croatia who declared war on the United States in 1941 and has never rescinded that threat.
• General Vuono, a Slav, is vice president and general manager of MPRI. He was an artillery officer with two tours of duty in Vietnam. He oversaw both the Gulf War and the Panama invasion as Army Chief of Staff. Being all he could be was to become a traitor against those who signed his pay check for years.
• Admiral Hardisty, another board member, flew more than 100 combat missions over Vietnam, served on the Joint Chief of Staff and commanded U.S. forces in the Pacific. He serves on the CIA’s military advisory panel. Can any American imagine a CIA advisory panel member sharing his knowledge with foreign nationals?
• Richard Trefry, executive vice president of MPRI, rose from buck private to inspector general of the army. He served as a military adviser to the U.S. Embassy in Laos and as a military assistant to the White House under President Bush.
• General Kroesen, MPRI’s board chairman, is a veteran of three wars. The Silver Star and Purple Heart were among his many medals when he retired in 1983 after serving as commander of U.S. forces in Europe. He survived a rocket-grenade attack on his armored limousine by German terrorists.
“BE ALL YOU CAN BE” seems to now stand for stuffing one’s pockets, screw professionalism, integrity and honor. Are these high-ranking retired officers incapable of surviving on their $250,000 per year pensions without selling their military training and secrets to foreign rebels and “separatists” lunatics? The hypocrisy of becoming foreign mercenaries is offensive and should be illegal—it sends a hideous message to the current crop of cadets at West Point?