When it comes to Muslim “refugees,” put your money where your mouth is!

by Gramfan on January 30, 2014

in Australia, Gramfan (team member), immigration, phony refugees, red-green-green (leftist/eco-radical/pro-jihadi) axis

The red-green-green (leftist/eco-radical/pro-jihadi) axis, once again:

Sarah Hanson-Young is an Australian Green Party senator who recently complained about the emotional stresses encountered by Muslim “refugees” on Christmas Island. Muslims in non-Muslim countries aren’t refugees – they are the aggressors. The only right answer is to remove all Muslims from Christmas Island and send them all back whence they came, without delay.

From Pickering Post:

Dear Ms Sarah Hanson-Young,

Thank you for your recent letter to The Immigration Department expressing your profound concern at the treatment of Islamic boat arrivals to our country.

As a concerned and compassionate citizen, you will be pleased to know we are creating a new Immigration department called Welcome To Freedom (WTF).

This new and innovative program will, on a trial basis only, place disturbed Islamic immigrants in the homes of concerned citizens such as yourself for personal care.

Your personal detainee has been selected and is scheduled for transportation to your residence on Monday.

Mustafa Kamel is your nominated detainee and he is to be cared for pursuant to the standards you personally demanded in your letter of complaint.

You will be pleased to know that we will conduct weekly inspections to ensure the standard of care is commensurate with your recommendations.

Although Mustafa is one of many suspected of destroying detention centres, and prone to incendiary outbursts, we hope that your sensitivity to what you describe as “attitudinal setbacks” will assist him overcome these slight behavioural flaws.

Mustafa is expert at making a wide variety of explosive devices from common household products, so you may wish to keep those items out of reach unless, in your opinion, this may offend him.

Your adopted Islamic activist is proficient in hand-to-hand combat and can extinguish human life with such simple items as a pencil or nail clippers.

We advise that you do not ask him to demonstrate these skills while helping him adjust to life in our wonderful country.

Please be aware Mustafa will need to interact with you and your family members regularly on a sexual basis. We are including a handbook that explains how to comply while wearing a burkah.

(Mustafa does not usually insist that male members of your family wear a burkah.)

Remember to respect his religious belief that females and household pets are a form of property and have no right of sexual refusal. (His needs should only be momentary ones.)

Mustafa may express some agitation if you fail to comply with the recommended dress code. But I’m sure over time you, and especially your constituents, will come to appreciate the anonymity you offer by wearing the burkah.

This is all just part of, “respecting the culture and religious belief”, you have so eloquently described in your letter.

Good luck and God bless your kindness.
Cordially,
Scott Morrison,
Immigration Department, Canberra, ACT

(compiled from an entry submitted by reader TS)

1 Gramfan January 30, 2014 at 5:01 pm
2 Gramfan January 30, 2014 at 5:02 pm

A commenter on Pickering’s Blog,lol!

“Mustafa was riding through the desert on a camel. He’d been alone for days so he felt the need for sex. No women anywhere in sight so he turns to his camel who has become wary of him, like the camel had had some kind of experience like this before. Mustafa tries to position himself to have sex with the camel but the camel runs away. He runs to catch up with the camel and the camel lets him on, but just to ride. But soon he feels a need for sex again so he tries the same thing again—but the camel runs away. Finally after crossing the desert Mustafa comes to a road and on the road is a broken-down car with Senator Two Tits in it. He asks SHY if she needs help and SHY says if he fixes the car, she will do anything he wants. Mustafa works on the car and gets the motor going and Two Tits thanks him saying, ‘Now what can I do for you?’ and Mustafa says, ‘Could you hold my camel?’

Sorry – couldn’t resist that one!

3 John Newton January 30, 2014 at 6:58 pm

For hundreds of years the Jews have been known as the most hated people in the world, so much so that the courts had to make usery a punishable crime. Now the world fears Islam, and are concerned about Israel being wiped off the map. I’ve never hated Jews, I’ve just avoided them “as per my fathers last wishes”. With Muslims “they are an idiology to be afraid of, as they plan to take over every free country in the world and hang more than just Jews. I know there are good Muslims, but I must say that all Islamic immigration must be stopped, and the US Muslim president must be removed as soon as possible. I can’t imagin my grandaughter being forced to wear a Burka, or have her vagina mutilated to appease the Quran.

4 1389 January 30, 2014 at 9:19 pm

@ John Newton,

Not sure what you mean by “as per my fathers last wishes.” Much as I acknowledge the Biblical command to honor one’s mother and father, that does not extend to following their advice as an adult even when it is wrongheaded. There are plenty of Jews who are highly principled and who are conservative; among them are numbered several contributors to 1389 Blog. I suggest that, rather than avoiding Jews, you befriend those who are worthy of your friendship.

Blog admin 1389

5 gramfan January 30, 2014 at 10:24 pm

“I suggest that, rather than avoiding Jews, you befriend those who are worthy of your friendship.”

Good advice 1389. As far as I can tell there are so many ‘useful idiot’ Jews around these days. It makes me sick!

I cannot understand how any Zionist can be a lefty. Must be missing something.

6 John Newton January 31, 2014 at 9:32 am

My father is my father “not God”. My father was victimized by Jews most of his working life, by being paid low wages etc. In his final years on earth he continually warned me to stay away from Jews, my mother said the same thing, as she was a witness to my father being victimized by Jews over many decades. It’s like Lions, Tigers, and Crocodiles etc., we should not hate them for what they are, but we should avoid contact with such animals if we feel they can harm us.

Blog admin 1389 replies:

That has not been my experience with Jews. Low wages are a function of market forces. Being defrauded of wages duly earned is a criminal matter; in my case, it has primarily happened with gentile employers. There are good and bad Jews; one must distinguish among individuals and not consider them all to be predators.

7 John Newton April 22, 2014 at 8:43 am

Why do you think “usery” was introduced as being a criminal offence? Why do you think that Jews have more enemies than any other culture on earth? It’s not because of the nose lengths or the black hats or beenies on their heads, it’s because they have a reputation of exploiting people, looking down on people, and simply claiming they are more superior. For example: The TV series called Sienfeld. You can never watch a single episode without him indicating that he’s a Jew “as if we should care what nationality he is”. I was a tour bus driver for most of my life, and I recall transporting groups of Jews throughout Canada. The elders on the bus continually preached to the young kids about “How superior they were compared to others cultures”, or warn them to watch out for regular people while walking in the malls, or don’t eat certain types of food etc. The poor kids were brain washed into thinking they were better than other people. They never watched movies during the trip like most children do, they spent every day humming verses from a book and being afraid of those terrible cultures that existed outside the bus. I felt sorry for those kids.