Posted on by Baron Bodissey
Mr. Boby recently published a follow-up about the project. According to his latest press release:
“Never Shall Be Slaves” is a response to the Islamic rape gangs that have been perpetrating such atrocities on vulnerable underage girls in English towns and cities.
The video’s only a couple of minutes long, so please watch it. We want to help girls who have been let down by the authorities (social services, schools, police) to secure recompense.
I would love to make the individual officers liable out of their own pocket, but this isn’t possible yet. So their employers should carry the can for them.
The aim is to force a virtuous cycle into effect:
- make the Councils pay;
- which gets negligent officers sidelined;
- which makes other officers fear the consequences of not investigating these crimes;
- which ensures proper investigation takes place;
- which gets more of these criminals prosecuted;
- which reveals the extent of the problem;
- which ensures the problem is investigated more thoroughly still;
- which protects girls and families in the future.
And if the price of that is that some of these girls get compensation, some of these muslim sex slavers go to jail for life, and some of the callously indifferent officials get promoted sideways, then so much the better.
Published on Jun 21, 2013 by LawAndFreedom