This could get interesting.
- Weasel Zippers: Obama To Send Pro-Abortion Fanatic Joe Biden To Rome For Installation Of Pope Francis…
- Breitbart: New Pope: No Communion for Pro-Abortion Politicians
The Pope has the power, not only to refuse Communion to Biden at the Mass, but also to proclaim publicly that no one else is to give Communion to Biden until he publicly recants his pro-abortion stance. If he meant what he said, that is what he will do.
- Ask a Catholic: Papal E-mail/Fax/Phone:
The Vatican Press Office is considered the official means of e-mail contact for the Holy Father. The following e-mail address does gain a response.
Press Office Mailing Address where the e-mail (listed above) and incoming calls/faxes are received:
Pontificio Consiglio delle Comunicazioni Sociali
Palazzo San Carlo – 00120 Città del Vaticano
Side note: When sending mail to the Holy Father do not place the word Italy on the envelope. The Vatican is an independent nation and Italy’s mail system routinely misroutes mail addressed to the nation of Vaticano. Just thought you would like to know this.
- Our Sunday Visitor: Contact the Pope
The Pope’s regular mailing address is:
His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI
00120 Vatican City
Follow the Pope on Twitter under his new personal account, @pontifex.
- Email News.va website: firstname.lastname@example.org