This poster has been published in Inspire Magazine, in Yemen, by Al Qaeda.
Terry Jones is listed along with nine others who have been outspoken about the crimes committed by Muhammad and promoted by the Quran and Islamic teachers.
The poster reads:
“YES WE CAN
A BULLET A DAY KEEPS THE INFIDEL AWAY
Defend the Prophet Muhammad
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE FOR CRIMES AGAINST ISLAM”
Pictured in the poster are:
1. Carsten Luste, Danish journalist, former editor of Jyllands-Posten
2. Terry Jones, President of Stand Up America Now
3. Kurt Westergaard, Danish cartoonist
4. Geert Wilders, Dutch politician
5. Lars Vilks, Swedish cartoonist
6. Stephane Charbonnier, French editor of Charlie Hebdo
7. Flemming Rose, Danish journalist
8. Morris Sadek, Coptic Christian who promoted Innocence of Muslims
9. Salman Rushdie, author
Listed, but not pictured, are:
10. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, author (not pictured – she does not wear a veil)
11. Molly Norris (Everybody Draw Mohammed Day)
Al Qaeda has published a “Wanted: Dead or Alive Poster,” listing several people guilty of “crimes against Islam.” According to the poster, Muslims are to “defend Islam” by murdering Ayaan Hirsi Ali (who helped make the film “Submission“), Terry Jones (Qur’an-burner), Molly Norris (“Everybody Draw Muhammad Day“) and several others. A caption reads: “A Bullet a Day Keeps the Infidel Away.”
Apparently, Al Qaeda hasn’t realized that Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance, and sugar-coated raindrops. We can all expect CAIR, ISNA, and other Muslim organizations to immediately spring into action. Instead of sitting around all day complaining about “Islamophobia,” Western Muslims are going to tirelessly devote themselves to correcting the violent views of their fellow Muslims. In the meantime, my unicorn and I are going to finish having lunch with Elvis.
- Weasel Zippers: Cover Of New Al Qaeda Magazine: “U.S. Is The Enemy Of Islam”
- BNI: Al-Qaeda publishes its latest hit list