Cult of death followers kill, decapitate and skin cat(s) in Sweden

by 1389 on February 17, 2013

in Barack Hussein Obama, CAIR, crime, evil, jihad, PatriotUSA, Shari'a, Sweden

WARNING: Graphic images and if you love animals, specifically cats, you may want to to avoid this next post.

This is what happens when the flood gates of hell are opened up to massive Muslim immigration as is now evidenced in what is now becoming EUROPISTAN (formerly know as Europe). You think this cannot happen here Stateside? It already is and is really being accelerated by Obama and his Islamosympathyzing traitorous administration.

The butchery and barbaric nature inherent in Islam and sharia law is on full display around the globe. Rather than confront the violence of Islam that is extolled in the Qur’an, the fools of both liberal and conservative governments have caved in to political correctness, threats, intimidation, violence, mayhem and murder from the followers of Islam. Those who bow down, cave in to Islam, many of them the ‘leaders’ of some of the strongest countries in the world, are completely complicit in allowing massive Muslim immigration to overrun the countries they have been entrusted to lead.

To those who say ‘well it is just a cat or a few cats’ should read the ‘Qur’an.’ Read how girls, women, followers of TRUE religions, animals in general, minorities and us kuffars, infidels are to be treated. If you think that these dirt bags will stop with a few cats you are deeply and sadly mistaken. Take a look at the last 1400 years of Islamic history, over 270 million innocent people murdered because of Islam.

While some will disagree or take umbrage to what I have said, and will say next, you can be a dhimmi stooge and coward and surrender to Islam, I will NOT submit, ever. When I read about incidents such as the murdering of innocent animals by vile thugs such as these POS cowards, such events truly make me ill and extremely mad. Islam will not stop here and history is repeating itself once again. Bending over, caving in to Islam will only result in a world controlled by rabid violent Muslims using sharia law to enslave us all or kill every last one of us who refuses to submit to Islam. The ONLY thing that will stop Islam and sharia law is what has stopped it before, a global battle against Islam. If you think I am in error then I suggest you study global and Islamic history.

Translation is a bit rough on this feed but the point is there, violent, perverted and insidious in nature as Islam REALLY is. PatriotUSA

Steer in: Creeping Sharia

Cross posted from Patriot’s Corner and MOLON LABE!
***************************************

(WARNING TO CAT LOVERS GRAPHIC/DISTURBING CONTENT) 4 “TUNISIAN” MEN SKIN AND BEHEAD A CAT & BRAG ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET(SWEDEN)

Swedish police investigating a case of animal abuse after leaving a photo
published on the net where four men appeared with the severed head of a
cat.
One held the animal’s head while another was carrying a knife and the cat’s body.

After leaving this photo on the net, new images have been revealed, where you
can see how the cat tear off the skin with a large knife and stand
proudly with the cat’s head.
Östergötland police investigating the case, but it finally went to Nykoping. According to a police report, the man with the cat’s head has been identified as a citizen of Vagnhärad, Sweden. The only identified yet is the prime suspect animal cruelty because the picture was published.
Following the unique identification, the portal has been exponerat reveal the
identity of the four men involved through their social profiles on Facebook.
According to the website, who holds the animal’s head by the name of Hamza Tchaki, of Tunisian origin. At his side, holding the knife appears Youssef Ben Ali, while the left is Kuorbam Uomama with a baseball cap. Finally, the man who is at the bottom of the photo is Firas Mani. They are all Tunisian govern.
The success of the torturers cat has become a hot topic on Twitter and Facebook.

ONLY SICK F—-S LIKE INBRED MUSLIMS COULD DO SOMETHING SO HORRIFIC.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Source is here from Look Under The Burka Of Islam

To share or post to your site, please mention / link to the Patriot’s Corner. Thanks!

1 Always On Watch February 17, 2013 at 8:09 am

Evil.

Pure evil.

2 Chanch August 8, 2013 at 2:24 am

Have you looked around the net? People of all races and nationalities do sick shit to cats and all types of animals. Saying that only a Muslim is capable of this is not only ignorant, it’s downright stupid. I don’t think all right-wingers have diarrhea of the mind, but it looks like you certainly do!

3 PatriotUSA August 8, 2013 at 3:07 am

Looking at your name and email, you have zero room to talk. What do you know about Islam, sharia law, dumb ass? Have you read three translations of the sick, twisted and perverted book the Qur’an, have read Reliance of the Traveller, the a’hadith and suras? I have and Islam is sick, twisted, cruel and has NOT evolved with the passage of time as real TRUE religions have. Islam is a cradle to grave political ideology that makes people do these things. I do not see too many Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Sikhs, being so disgustingly cruel to animals and posting and bragging about like mussies do. The incidence of animal abuse is much higher, MUCH higher in the mussie world along with child rape, slavery, persecution and subjugation of girls and women. Maybe you ought to research halal slaughter to see how they ‘humanely’ kill and butcher their animals for food. So tough coming in here and accusing and what not, how tough you are. Perhaps you belong over at Loonwatchers? Right wing, Constitutional Conservative, yeah so what. I would rather be what I am than an apparent POS progressive, multicultural, politically correct, diversified piece of trash like you. Here is a site for you to check out if you have the moxie to do so and read some truth about the Islam. Go to the site Religion Of Peace. I dare you. The only one ignorant here is you.

4 Samantha October 5, 2013 at 1:41 pm

That’s so cruel if I knew you peoples I would sue you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 paulo October 31, 2013 at 12:53 pm

👿 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

6 Nocthoot November 10, 2013 at 5:44 am

Ummm. wow this post and I’m assuming the rest of this site is so ridiculously ignorant I’m a very big cat lover but you cant blame Islam for atrocities such as this the Qur’an never talks about anything like this

7 PatriotUSA November 10, 2013 at 2:34 pm

The fact that muslims do this more than other TRUE religions is telling. Islam is a sick death cult and a perverse ideology.

8 bri November 26, 2013 at 5:02 pm

you guys should be ashamed 😥 why would you do that ❓ ❗ ❓ ❗ 😯 i mean, really ❓ you guys seem like this ➡ ➡ ➡ 😈 👿 👿 😈

9 Emma December 5, 2013 at 3:34 am

If you read the Qur’an, “religion of peace” you will find there is nothing peaceful about the religion/ideology… They do this to animals of all kinds and as you said humans too. I’m from Australia, and our government is gingerly tip toeing around our live animal trade to Muslim countries, where videos have been leaked of where they torture the animals before they kill them the halal way. They are slowly infiltrating every country in the world, bringing their barbaric ways with them.
I’m very much each for their own, as long as you keep it to your self, but Qur’an teaches pretty much “its the Muslim way or the highway” hence why people who in Muslim countries (and now non Muslim countries) who diss the Qur’an or Alla, are tortured and killed… and the list of what you cant be, say or do goes on….
I’m sorry for the rant, but I wish people would open their eyes and see how there way of life will slowly be degraded, by the governments who let these “people” in, and practice their shit ways (because its the only way to them).

PS don’t buy halal products, because your supporting their cause….

10 Ehtesham Huda January 16, 2014 at 2:38 am

Hi. This is brutally sick to the max, no doubt. I still protest against the guy who wrote sick inbred muslims etc crap. He probably doesn’t know millions of cats and snow dogs are bludgeoned in the head by hammers or car wheel wrench every year and skinned almost alive for their furs to go on jackets, sweaters and gloves every year. He / she can Youtube to check it. Are the Chinese all Muslims ? No the majority are not. Who used to execute prisoners by quartering by horses in the medieval times, crucify people, burn people alive, practice Sati (burning of widows with the dead body of her husband in India), who started the First World War, the Hundred Year War, the Second World War, dropped boms on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, napalmed thousands of villages in Vietnam, used flame throwers in bunkers etc etc. I can go on forever. Did he or she watch the Mel Gibson film Appocylipto ? Apocalypse Now ? Braveheart ? Were they all Muslims ? No. But it’s not a matter of race or religion, we humans as a whole can be worse than evil and this is just another example of it.

11 PatriotUSA January 16, 2014 at 3:18 am

Your comment proves nothing and is undone by the perverted prophet and the qur’an. Many of the examples you site were done in acts of war to try and ensure freedom and stand against tyranny and totalitarianism. Atrocities happen in wars and conflicts as do collateral damages. The other true religions you try not to blame are not committing atrocities now like Islam is. Islam has refused to advance with the times. Still beheading and stoning women, female genital mutilation and where are the moderate Muslims? In this case it is a matter of POLITICAL IDEOLOGY, not religion as Isalm is not a true religion. See the site Political Islam. The use of nuclear weapons was a necessary evil or even more people would have died in the taking of Japan otherwise. Nice try. You try and be an apologist for Islam, jihad and the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate under the sword. How many Christians and Jews are stoning people and be-heading Muslims who burn their churches? Are you Muslim, Muslima by chance? Just a ‘guess’ on my part.

12 SgtJeffMarineCore February 7, 2014 at 4:08 am

Sir, I’ll have you know I fight for your freedom just so you can express yourself, and people like you make me regret putting my life on the line. The fact that you dare to call yourself a Patriot when I GUARANTEE you’ve never gotten off your couch, let alone went outside, to see what’s going on in the world today. And we see this first-hand and I’ll have you know, after what I’ve seen, Muslims are the LAST to be blamed for the fact that HUMANITY AS A WHOLE is fucked up. Ehtesham Huda’s comment was spot on. We’ve done more harm than good, claiming it’s for freedom. But what these Swedes have done to those cats, we’re forced to do to innocent Muslim men, women, and children. Just so you can express your ##### up extremely bigoted opinion.

AND this is coming from a devout Christian.

Good day, sir. And may God have mercy on your ##### up soul.

13 PatriotUSA February 7, 2014 at 4:48 am

I removed your foul language from your comment. You are entitled to your opinion and what you have seen and experienced, I have not, good sir. What I do have is many firsthand accounts from people, friends who have watched family members get tortured, raped and then beheaded just because they refused to convert to Islam. What I do have is an extreme dislike for a political ideology such as Islam which is still rooted in the past, still waging jihad in so many forms. I have answered previous comments and you can go back and read them. I have read the qur’an and much much more. See the site Religion Of Peace, Political Islam just for starters. No country is perfect nor is free from doing things that are wrong and sometimes regrettable. Your regrets are YOUR problem and if me and MY opinions bother you, oh well. Islam and Islamic jihad are a global problems and have been for a very long time. BTW, you know NOTHING of my past nor history. There is nothing peaceful withing Islam.

14 ExMuslimInfantryVet June 22, 2014 at 9:21 pm

SgtJeffMarineCore,
I completely agree with PatriotUSA. Before you call me out, I have put my ass on the line, as an Infantryman ,so don’t try to play your “I am a veteran, behold my absolute moral authority card” on me. It works on me not at all. You can also take your devout Christianity, and shove it were the sun doesn’t shine, because you’re floaty bogeyman in the sky doesn’t scare me either.

While I don’t know PatriotUSA’s status, I have more respect for a civilian who defends the Constitution and stands up for the truth than I EVER will for an ignorant vet. Don’t pretend that your veteran status makes you special. “Surviving” 15 weeks of physical training that is inadequate at best, and a joke at worst, doesn’t make you elite. Hell, my girlfriends workouts are harder than any PT a Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine will see in Boot Camp/BCT/OSUT, so shut your trap, and quit embarrassing the Corps, pogue.

15 ExMuslimInfantryVet June 22, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Secondly, SgtJeffMarineCore, if you think you, or any of us, are or were fighting for freedom, liberty, mom, apple pie, or any of that other bovine feces that we were fed, then you may lack the intellectual firepower to have a battle of the brains and should seriously consider getting some post-secondary education.

16 PatriotUSA June 22, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Thank you EMIV, thank you very much.

Mr. SJMC is a blow hard and I could care what he or anyone thinks or KNOWS about me. My status is kept private for a reason and if anyone wants to find me or come kick my door in, try and thug me, take advantage of me, catch me off guard, they are more than willing to try. They might succeed or maybe not. Yeah, I am a civilian and so what Mr. SJMC. You know zero about me but I do know the Constitution, the Founding Fathers, am extremely well educated and would not think twice to stand up against tyranny from say Islam, sharia law, jihad and I would not hesitate to stand in the street, from inside my humble home, from up in the mountains, from behind a tree, or in a all out fight or guerrilla war against those who are currently in power. I am willing to die for freedom in the street against YOU should you stand with this drunk with power gov’t. Your credentials mean squat to me and you can die just like I can. Go ahead, think that I have never gotten off my couch. Your arrogance and ignorance will always the downfall of morons like you.

I have been called many names, many things and really so what. I KNOW who I am, what my beliefs are, and most importantly I try to live by my MORALS. You, Mr. SJMC are nothing but another target should the SHTF in this once fine Republic.
I am not fooled by glory, apple pie, Moms, flag waving, dying for a gov’t that is waging war on the very people it is supposed to serve. I KNOW what I am willing to die for, freedom and liberty and yes, it is that simple. You are an insult to the military my father, Grandfather and Uncles served in. I come from a military family. I know many, many vets and none of them have your puffed up, righteous attitude and none of them would ever stoop to your septic tank level.

I hope you respond but I am thinking you are too much of coward to come back.

17 M D Jansen August 1, 2014 at 12:16 am

Scum! May the God you profain with your udderances and every breath you take curse you forever! You deserve no compashion from God and certinally none from human beings of which you are not!
My only question is way are you putting up with this garbage throughout Europe? This is what your afraid to offend? Today it was a little cat, a small defenseless animal!
May God send me to hell if the likes of you are admitted to Heaven!
Today it was a defenseless little pet, it won’t take garbage like this long to be beheadding woman and children!
No? You need to look at liveleak site and see it for yourselves!
Europe the sons of the religion of peace in all it’s glory, this is not to be offended? What’s wrong with us to look upon such sickness and perversion and not speak out against it!
Myself, I’m sending this to the authorities throughout America and the NSA on this posting!

18 - ヤンギレ - December 6, 2014 at 4:20 am

Funny.
That is what I wish to do to humans.

19 1389 December 6, 2014 at 9:51 am