Firearms Refresher Course…Simple as this! #MolonLabe
We should pass this around…often…
Here are some thoughts from our founding fathers that might shed a little light on the gun control issue.
- “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
- “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ John Adams
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
- Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
- You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Know guns, know peace, know safety.
No guns, no peace, no safety.
- You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.
- The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
- Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
- When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
PLEASE PASS THIS ‘REFRESHER’ TO TEN FREE CITIZENS.
“I love this country, it’s the government I’m afraid of.”