I remember when treason was a capital offense.
Now, it isn’t even grounds for someone losing his or her job.
Published on Oct 26, 2012 by Ronnie Williams
Benghazigate was all about funneling heavy weapons and personnel to our jihadi enemies – and then trying to cover it up when it all backfired.
- Diana West: The Jihad and Christopher Stephens (Part I)
- Diana West: The Jihad and Christopher Stephens (Part II) (h/t: Storagemanager)
- Roger L. Simon: Beyond Impeachment: Obama Treasonous over Benghazi
- Daniel Greenfield: Why Our Forces Were Told to ‘Stand Down’ in Benghazi
- Bracken: Did Obama Withhold Cross-Border Authority?
- 1389 Blog: US ‘Consulate’ in Benghazi was a hub for recruiting jihadis to fight for al Qaeda in Syria
- 1389 Blog: Putting the pieces together on the Benghazi fiasco
- Gates of Vienna: From Benghazi to Aleppo
- Gates of Vienna: The Wall of Silence Crumbles
- Breitbart: Report: Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From ‘Situation Room’
- Mark Steyn: Benghazi bungle requires act of urgent political hygiene
- Patriot’s Corner: Listen Oh Ye Gentle Lambs – Your Time Has Come
- The Last Refuge: The Flames Of Benghazi Will Burn Through The Horse Hair
- 2.0: The Blogmocracy: Two Good Men
- PJ Media: AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire (Updated)
- PJ Media: BREAKING: CIA Requested Help During Benghazi Battle, Were Denied Three Times (Updated)
- PJ Media: August 16 Cable Warned that US Mission in Benghazi Could Not Defend Itself Against a Coordinated Attack
- Richard Fernandez: Like a Circle in a Spiral
- Clare M. Lopez: Benghazi: The Set-Up and the Cover-Up