The Shahada: There is no God but Allah-WRONG!

by PatriotUSA on October 21, 2012

in Caliphate, counterjihad, Islam, Islamic infiltration, jihad, PatriotUSA, Shari'a

Greetings to all. this is my first post here and please let me know if it screwed up in any way.

I am not used to WP and would appreciate any help or criticism, and yes, I CAN TAKE IT.

Anyone familiar with Patriot’s Corner will know this about my site and other contributors.

Thought this was worth sharing as there are many who do not understand Islam or shariah law.

The Shahada, the five pillars of Islam, there is no God but Allah and Muhamad is Allah’s prophet and yes, Muhammad was so perfect..

Seems they forgot to mention Muhammad was a murdering bastard, a rapist and pedophile.

Islam is not a religion. It is a political ideology that strips any and all individual thought and freedoms away. PatriotUSA

From Answering Muslims

******************************

What Is the Shahada?

By David Wood

The Shahada (also spelled “Shahadah”) is the Islamic Creed, one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The word “Shahada” comes from the verb shahida, meaning “he testifies” or “he bears witness.” In reciting the Shahada, a Muslim bears witness that Allah is the only true god, and that Muhammad is Allah’s prophet. The shortest form of the Shahada would be translated:

“There is no god but Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”

Longer versions are common, especially those beginning with “I bear witness” or “I testify,” e.g.:

“I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”

A person becomes a Muslim by reciting the Shahada with a sincere heart in Arabic.

The first part of the Shahada predates Islam. A monotheistic Arabian group called the Sabians recited “La ilaha illallah” (“There is no god but Allah”) as their confession of faith. Hence, Muhammad simply added “Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah” to a creed that was already familiar in Arabia.

Indeed, Muhammad and his followers were sometimes confused with the Sabians because of the Shahada. As the eighth-century Islamic scholar Abd al-Rahman Ibn Zayd wrote:

The polytheists used to say of the prophet and his companions, “These are the Sabians,” comparing them to them, because the Sabians who live Jaziartal-Mawsil (i.e., Iraq) would say “La ilaha ila Allah.”

The Islamic Creed is related to Jihad, for Muhammad claimed that he was commanded to fight people until they submit to Islam by reciting the Shahada:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Allah’s Messenger said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 33—The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

THERE IS NO PEACE WITHIN Islam and WITH ISLAM THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE!

For more introductory material on Islam, visit our “Islam” page.

Source is here.

Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on “Post Link”. Please mention / link to the Patriot’s Corner. Thanks!

1 Andrea October 21, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Patriot – for a newbie posting at a new site – ya done good son!
I am grateful each time there is a post done that in simple language explains Islams basic tenants and intentions for not only the West but the whole world. This is an excellent piece on the Shahada. Thank you!

2 PatriotUSA October 21, 2012 at 4:34 pm

High praise form a very fine person.

If I can get the hang of this I may move PC to WP.
Besides once I end up havng spinal fusion surgery I will have PLENTY of time on me hands to work on this, maybe?
Thanks again and say hi to Charly.

3 DR.MUSIC October 30, 2012 at 3:40 am

Nice and timely article….BUT did you know that the most dangerous foods on the planet are HALAL foods. islam is more deadly than mercury or cynide.
For the last 1400 years the planet has been slowly and surely being poisoned by islam. HALAL foods are the first way that islam slimes into the system. It’s all downhill from there…..Pure mental retardation…big-time mad behavior….women rights and education in peril…. law-lessness and job-lessness because of mental stunting and wrong and immoral education mixed with a huge dose of ill-logic and nonsense thinking as pure thought…..total madness.
HALAL foods are the most dangerous foods on the planet. HALAL foods are bad for our planet and our children. HALAL foods encourage pedophilia and necrophilia as just two deadly and insane by-products.
HALAL FOODS HAVE TO BE BANNED.

HALAL foods are the first of the creeping poisons that islam slithers in with into any civilised system…Then it’s all chaos AND BLOOD…OUR BLOOD.

DO YOU KNOW THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WORD FOR PEDOPHILIA OR

CHILD-MOLESTATION IN ARABIC !!!

Do you even know what that means ???

Can you even imagine how dangerous that is ?

Hence the stunting of the muslim psyche.

Islam is coming. WE CAN SEE IT COMING !

Islam has to be damned and banned.

There is no other way.

WE HAVE TO OPENLY START ASKING MUSLIMS WHAT’S THE

ARABIC WORD FOR CHILD-MOLESTATION AND PEDOPHILIA.

We have to watch their reactions …. It’s

so maccarbly funny…..THERE IS ABOLUTELY NO WORD FOR PEDOPHILIA OR

CHILD-MOLESTATION IN ARABIC !!!

What to do ? Not ask these questions ?

Not even for the children ? Because muslim

sentiments might be hurt ?

Because the little ones’ screams are silent ?

We have to rescue the children BEFORE THEY ARE TURNED MAD BY ISLAM RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES. …ON OUR WATCH !!!

We have to REJECT and start banning ALL HALAL things.

FIRST ON A PERSONAL LEVEL . HALAL makes only dirty-dirty islam prosper and education and good-manners and children’s rights and women’s equality all start going down the gutter.

HALAL FOODS ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS AND IDEOLOGICALLY THE MOST SUICIDAL FOODS TO CONSUME BY HUMANS TODAY.

START SAYING “NO” TO HALAL FOODS TODAY.

START !!! HALAL EQUALS MENTAL AND SOCIAL POISON.

4 Habibah Namboh September 23, 2013 at 1:35 am

It’s very few fundamentalists who spoil things for everybody!! Islam teaches peace, tolerance and brotherhood, but the few ‘ thugs’ who take matters into their own hands have allow for every Muslim to be blamed!! The shahada can only be recited willingly ( with no fear or coersion), it is a joyous proclamation of faith, not a statement to be used as a show of superiority of any kind!!;
May Allah be merciful to the dead and the bereaved and may he reveal Himself to those who genuinely seek him.

As-salaam Aalaykum!

5 PatriotUSA September 23, 2013 at 3:07 am

Habibah:

Thanks for your comment but you are quite wrong. I have read three different translations of the qur’an and it is a vile and disgusting book. There are ‘radicals’ in every TRUE religion of which Islam is not. What you love and follow is just a cult of perversion, filth and murder. I could rip into and tear your politically ideology apart but will NOT waste my time on one who is brainwashed and duped by a stone age cult that has murdered over 270 million in the last 1400 plus years and is still adding to that number, daily.

You have no defense and come here preaching peace, love and brotherhood while your cult mutilates girls and women, murders any infidel who refuses to convert or any apostate who has the nuts or Vag to leave Islam for good?

There are many peace loving Muslims but a large percentage of them embrace sharia law and would prefer to see sharia become the law of the USA. Islam demands supremacy and allegiance over any and all other TRUE religions, govt’s. This is brotherhood and peace? You are a tool of your depraved cult. Be gone from here and you will find no supporters here.

6 Ayeshh December 6, 2013 at 3:09 am

It is truly disgusting not Islam, but what people can do against religion. I think clearly you are brainwashed by the media today and have not done any research on what ISLAM really is. About 1.6 billion people are currently muslim, and it is one of the fastest religions growing on earth and since 9/11 possibly more. Ever wondered why? No. I guess not not many people know what Islam is, but now in media its being portrayed as bad. I understand their are some uneducated people in this world and therefore perform stupid acts which media will always portray if they are MUSLIM, but why not any other religion? Have they got something to hide. Just going back to the point, How can anyone say they are even muslim? Yes I can take my shahada etc. But these stupid acts which some people say they are muslim, just because maybe from their name? I can have muslim name and be another religion or have no religion atheism. Plus culture and religion are two total different things, some culture of which is not acceptible in Islam, where extremists are involved. But theres extremists in every religion, why pinpick Islam. Read the true meaning of ISLAM, before you judge. They say you cannot judge anyone until your perfect. So tell me, please check this page out: http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men. Then tell me, why isnt this portrayed in the media?? I feel ever so sorry for people in every religion and faith I respect all faiths, I have no right at all to disrespect one. So why should you? May Allah show you the correct path, no one has the right to judge anybody, including you. Oh and the shariah law and all this hoo haa over mutilation, please show evidence that the person is actually even following Islam?. No it does not say anywhere in the Quran or in fact we also beileve in the Bible, the torah etc (in case you did not know), to mutilate, to kill etc… Proof is provided by that too.
May Allah guide you.
As Salaam Alaikum! :-)

7 PatriotUSA December 6, 2013 at 3:32 am

I have already answered most of what you have mentioned. Allah will show me nothing because I REFUSE to even give allah a thought. You choose to IGNORE what has happened at the hands of Muslims who follow Islam and shariah law. Islam is still stuck in the 7th century and proves it each day by persecuting other religions, women, girls, minorities. Afghanistan wants to bring back stoning people to death for adultery. Quite charming. I have studied Islam since 1979 and do you know what year that it? Look it up. Evil white men, yes there are many, black men, brown men but Islam has killed more innocent victims except for maybe communism. 270 million and counting. 22,000 plus terror attacks since 9/11 at the hands of muslims and Islam. You will find no support here. Have you read books on Jihad, Reliance of the Traveller? I could suggest some others but why waste my time. Thanks for your comment but allah and Islam? Go peddle your taqqiya someplace else.