Where Serbophobia leads — By Bill Dorich

by William Dorich on July 13, 2012

in Kosovo, Orthodox Christianity, Serbia, the Clintons, William Dorich (team member)

The result of unbridled hatred of the Serbian Orthodox Christians in Kosovo. See the before and after images of the destruction of more than 513 Christian churches in the past 7 years…  as the world media managed to look the other way. Destruction that took place right under the noses of 17,000 NATO troops and Camp Bondsteel, the single largest American military base build in the world since Vietnam.

President Clinton, Madeleine Albright, VP Joseph Biden, Richard Holbrooke and Gen. Wesley Clark perpetrated these crimes against humanity.  They aided and abetted this Genocide including arming the Muslims and Croats including sending 15 retired American generals to train terrorists and Croat Nazis in the name of preserving “human rights.” They accomplished this task by using illegal cluster bombs against Serbian civilians, they targeted over 200 Serbian schools, 11 Serbian churches, 65 bridges, 11 Serbian hospitals, 9 nursing homes, 4 major Serbian cemeteries and over 65 major manufacturing companies that once employed over 400,000 Serbs.

The US bombing accomplished more than $60 billion in infrastructure damage, we even stooped to bombing buses and trains, all against the UN Charter, the NATO Treaty, the Geneva Conventions and the Helsinki Final Act.  In bombing the oil storage facilities along the Danube River we showed a total disregard for Serbia’s neighbors and the ecology of the Balkans as that bombing polluted the Danube River for a thousand miles through 7 countries. Depleted uranium weapons were deliberately used against civilian populations where today the birth defects have risen 3,000% since 1999 and cancer cases have tripled.

We Americans have no conscience or shame when it comes to our own political agenda that has proven more important than any country, race of people, or religion. Welcome to the New World Order where our human rights interests continue to ignore 1.2 million Serbian refugees—twice the combined number of Croat, Muslim and Albanian refugees. An example of who was the most skilled at “ethnic cleansing.”

Bill Dorich

To view the destruction of these Serbian Christian churches copy and paste the link below into your browser. However, keep in mind you are only going to see 18 of the 513 destroyed Serbian churches, many of which were listed as “World Treasures” by UNICEF.

1 Robert July 14, 2012 at 10:26 am

I served in Bosnia under the so-called UN ‘Protection’ Forces (UNPROFOR) in 1993 (long before Screbrinica). I can say that at our daily operations meetings in Kiseljak, the Serbians were deliberately targeted from the beginning. Examples:

– The operational graphic color of all Serbian forces were displayed in RED, which is the standard color of ‘the enemy’. UNPROFOR was depicted in blue, Croats (HVo) were in yellow, and Bosnians (BiH) in green. So operationally, the Serbs were officially designated ‘the enemy’ during a so-called ‘neutral’ international operation.

– The Chief of Operations (a Canadian Colonel) would rant everyday many explicatives about those ‘f…ing Serbs’ and other choice words, regardless of the situation. No other group invoked his invective, only the Serbs. In other words, this high-ranking official was predetermined to attack them long before Krajina or Screbrinica.

– Interestingly enough, this same Canadian Colonel was then rewarded with a high ranking ‘civilian Nato peacemaking’ position after he retired from the Canadian Army. I saw him in a civvie suit and tie at the UNPROFOR headquarters in Zagreb some two years later in 1995. He was just as determined to get the Serbs then, and had no pretence of ‘neutrality’.

– I had discssions with an American general in 1993. He told me about the Nato plan to expell Serbs from the Krajina and Western Bosnia. But that was not all. He actually said that after that, they would then go after the Serbs in Kosovo. Again, this was as far back as 1993!!!

So, I know from direct conversations and inside information that these wars perpertrated against Federal Yugoslavia were premeditated attacks against the Serbian people.

I would be happy to testify in court about these revelations. They sicken me to this day.

2 Jonathan July 14, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Robert, I can testify to the truth of your allegations. I also served in that time period, attached to the 5th ATAF under NATO during the no-fly, no shipping embargo. I was an intelligence collector, to put it succinctly. I actually quit the military in 1995, by resigning my commission, after I began to unravel the truth of what was going on. I was also appalled by what I observed in Somalia the year before that. I mailed back my NATO Medal and my Humanitarian Medal for Bosnia to the Pentagon, telling them I didn’t want to be rewarded for helping butcher Christians.

3 1389 July 14, 2012 at 7:27 pm

All I can say is, thank you to Jonathan and Robert for helping to do the work of getting out the truth.

4 Robert July 14, 2012 at 9:26 pm

As one famous observation goes … The truth is a very stubborn thing.

Nato, the UN, the OSCE, the ICC, and the entire lot of imperial internationalists are desperate to keep their racket going. They have nothing but lies to sell and the people are not buying them anymore. (Only the sheeple are dumb enough – or cravenly coward enough – to still exault these corrupt and murderous institutions.)

But what goes around, comes around. And these internationalists will get a kick right in the teeth. My observations:

– Europe is bankrupt and is collapsing economically.

– It is being over-run by Moslems and other non-European people.

– Europeans will be a minority (and a weak and elderly minority at that) in their own country soon, becuase of the low birthrates.

– The foreigners have no empathy for the native born European people, therefore they will be harshly treated and kicked to the curb.

The Brave New World for Europe? … Only the strong can survive.

They will be cursing themselves over the stupidity of their actions in the Balkans when the conquest consumates itself in the Mosques of Notre Dame, Westminster, Koln, and the Vatican.

What an arrogant lot.

5 Jonathan July 15, 2012 at 1:33 am

Robert, I read your list of observations and I offer a few in return.

All of the factors you list are part of the plan for taking down Western Civilization, to replace it with the new Progressive “utopia” to come. And eventually a one world government that I think might be based on Huxley’s “Brave New World”, more than it might be Orwell’s “1984”. The evil brains behind this will never curse themselves over the fall of Western Civilization. They will REJOICE in it, because they are Marxists after all, of whatever stripe. The only regret they MIGHT have is if their partnership with Islam, to bring about the downfall of the West, brings about future betrayal. It is a distinct possibility because Islam has its own vision for a New World Order.

The people, sheeple or otherwise, are so confused, deprived of truth and historical perspective, that they either do not know who the enemy is, or don’t care. The OWS protesters for instance, do not even realize they are merely useful idiots for the very people they claim to oppose. They might be sincere on the street, but the people leading them are not who they think they are.

Unless the people rise up worldwide and overthrow the fiat currency debt money system that is firmly entrenched in our global society, there is no hope but slavery for our future. And that’s an absolute fact.

6 BayouCoyote July 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Thanks for the article.

Damn the Clintons!

7 Robert July 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Jonathan,

You are correct.

I recall having a ‘Partnership for Peace’ meeting with some officers from the former Warsaw Pact back in the 1990s. They were eager Nato ‘wannabees’ on strict orders from their governments to suck-up to the Western Alliance military servicemen, I’m sure. So they sought us out.

I kind of felt sorry for them. They were good folks, but very naive in their starry eyed optimism.

So, I struck up an easy conversation with a bunch of them, and quickly took the wind out of their sails by telling them the truth about Nato, the EU, and the so-called Western Alliance. It went something like this:

“You folks from Eastern Europe think that the West ‘won’ the Cold War. Well it didn’t! For sure, Nato did not defeat the Warsaw Pact.”

To that there were some polite snickers and a few rolling eyeballs. But when I drilled home the reality of the situation and those smiles soon melted into serious thought. I continued:

“Actually to be more accurate, Nato REPLACED the Warsaw Pact. We have become you. Think of this for one minute. As soon as the Berlin Wall came down, we saw the meteoric rise of Communists in every Western country, for example: Blair in the UK; Clinton in America; Fischer in Germany, Solano over Nato, etc. The West then immediately adopted the Breshnev Doctrine with invasion after invasion: Panama, Iraq, Somalia, Bosnia, Haiti, Kosovo, etc.. Yes indeed, we have become you! Can’t you see it?”

By now, these select officers from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, and elsewhere were all standing there in stunned silence. However, I could see the light bulb start to turn on in their heads. They heard something they never heard before. I continued:

“You see, the EU was formed to bankrupt the West. It’s social chapter is a new concept called Agenda 21 – Evolutionary Communism. You do not recognize it as such because your countries fell through a different tactic – Revolutionary Communism. But they are still the same nonetheless.”

They were absolutely shocked by now. How could this be? they thought. I concluded the discussion with this advice:

“I do not know why your countries like Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, etc. would want to join Nato. I do not understand why you would want to join the EU. It would be like joining the Warsaw Pact, only with a smile. Nato will propel your nations into endless serial wars. The EU will bankrupt you and force tribute payments upon your people. You will find yourselves weak and obedient quislings to the power brokers in Brussels – who are communists for the most part. Is this really what you want?”

Suffice it to say, this was a conversation that none of them expected, but were now deeply appreciating. They saw someone actually telling them the truth, instead of all the propaganda.

It’s long overdue to abolish Nato, the EU, the OSCE, the ICC, and consign them to the trash heap of history.

8 1389 July 16, 2012 at 7:37 pm

@Robert,

May I have your permission to put up your comment as a blog post?

Blog admin 1389

9 Jonathan July 17, 2012 at 2:19 pm

The US military was the last bastion of sensible American thinking, it’s largely conservative American edifices under assault now for 3 decades. It appears that the assault has been largely successful, much to the detriment of civilization across the world.

And it has all been happening, ala Agenda 21 and other “initiatives” – right under our very noses.

10 Robert July 17, 2012 at 7:02 pm

1389,

You have my permission indeed. Please do post it, however I made a gramatical mistake, so use the corrected version below.
——-

Jonathan,

You are correct.

To that there were some polite snickers and a few rolling eyeballs. But when I drilled home the reality of the situation, those smiles soon melted into serious thought. I continued:

11 Serbiainmyheart April 9, 2013 at 5:46 pm

There is no hope..west is trying to destroy my country, they are destroying our temples, our lives, our culture – everything..and for what?!We never attacked them..never…Creating two muslim countries (Bosnia and Kosovo) they are trying to assemble a green transversal..Here, christian cant live with muslims, there is no tolerance..for them, dead christian is a good christian…Islam is real comprenhensive political ideology, and Huntington was right – clash of civilizations are near..Dark times are approaching us .. mark my words