The normalcy bias is a killer – literally.
Let’s call the Greater Depression of 2008-2012 (and counting!) what it is.
Yes, it is that bad. But too many people, both in the media and elsewhere, still think that putting their heads in the sand and refusing to put a name to evil will cause that evil to disappear.
No, the rot in our body politic not start with Barack Hussein Obama. The rot set in long before that, and has gotten worse with every presidential administration since Ronald Reagan left office. That said, BHO has raised presidential profligacy and perfidy to an entirely new level. And the SCOTUS has doubled down on doing damage in the week following their outrageous Obamacare ruling.
We are told to accept all of this as the “new normal.” We must not!
- PJM: June Jobs Report: 8.2 Percent Unemployment (updated)
- PJM: Two Peas in a Political Pod: Obamacare and Stubborn Unemployment
- Yahoo! Finance: Dismal hiring shows economy stuck in low gear
- Breitbart: Next Month’s Job Growth Could Be Even Lower
- Breitbart: Is Obamacare Redistributing Wealth to Big Labor?