Obama Stuck His Hand in the Face of Mongolian President Tsakhia Elbegdorj

by 1389 on September 21, 2011

in 1389 (blog admin), Asia, Barack Hussein Obama, Is Obama mentally defective?, media, photos, Photoshop, stupidity

Zombie has the story at PJM:

Obama waving-hand gaffe picture NOT a hoax or a Photoshop after all!

Over the last few hours a photo has begun to circulate on the blogs showing Obama supposedly at the “Open Government Partnership” conference today committing an egregious gaffe by raising his hand to block the face of another world leader.
[…]
So, following the lead in the image’s credit line — “Allan Tannenbaum-Pool / Getty Images” — I went straight to the supposed source…and to my utter astonishment, I discovered that the image is indeed from Getty Images and can be found on their site:

Getty Images — Title: Obama Meets With World Leaders At The United Nations

Here’s how it appears on the Getty Images page, with their watermark over the picture:

Thumbnail of photo of Obama's hand in Pres. Elbegdorj's face

And here’s the official Getty caption:

Caption: NEW YORK – SEPTEMBER 20: U.S. President Barack Obama waves while standing with aother leaders during the Open Government Partnership event at the United Nations September 20, 2011 in New York City.

It still looks fake to me, but that would mean that Getty itself is now putting out faked photos — which is extremely unlikely, especially after the number of times other news wire services were burned by untrustworthy stringers.

The image’s authenticity is further confirmed by the existence on the Getty site — which serves as sort of a “raw feed” of news photos which subscribing editors can browse through — of an “alternate take” photo showing a slight close-up of Obama in the group shot, this time with his hand not blocking his neighbor’s face.
[…]
Read it all.

Now this is embarrassing.

Not only for President Elbegdorj, but for the citizenry of the US.

If you are as dumbfounded and ashamed by the behavior of Barack Hussein Obama as I am, there is something that you can do.

PJM: New “Sorry Everybody” campaign: Apologize on Obama’s behalf to the President of Mongolia

Remember the “Sorry Everybody” campaign during the Bush era in which Americans were encouraged to apologize to the world for having such an idiot president?

Well, time for an update. As we noted yesterday, Obama embarrassed himself — and, by extension, the rest of the nation — by holding up his hand and blocking the face of Mongolian president Tsakhia Elbegdorj during a photo shoot at the UN:

So far, the White House has not yet issued a formal apology to Mr. Elbegdorj. So let’s take the matter into our own hands and apologize ourselves!

This page allows you to send emails directly to the Mongolian President:
[…]
Since Obama won’t apologize for his gaffe, we must apologize for him.

Please use the form to write a respectful letter of apology to President Elbegdorj, explaining why you think Obama felt it necessary to insult the leader of a sovereign nation.

…And of course, feel free to re-post your apology letter here (just like in the original “Sorry Everybody” campaign)!

Click here to read the rest, and write your own letter!

Here’s what I wrote:

Dear President Elbegdorj:

I apologize for President Barack Hussein Obama’s rude behavior in putting his hand in front of your face in a recent group photograph.

President Obama is a rude, ignorant, selfish, and thoughtless person. So were we, as a people, for allowing him to serve in public office in any capacity. Even though I did not vote for him, I take responsibility as an American citizen, and I apologize.

1 Zenster September 21, 2011 at 4:28 pm

If you expand the photo, it is just barely visible that the creases in his blazer beneath Obama’s left and right shoulders are different.

Plus there is the instinctive tilting of the head towards the waving hand that lends credibility to this pose as well.

Finally, Obama is such an attention whore and so clearly oblivious to others ― as in throwing insanely expensive parties during this recession or using both Air Force One and Two in order to insult their European hosts while shilling for his Chicago cronies who would have profited from the Olympics being sited there ― that waving in a state photo is clearly within his self-glorifying abilities.

2 username September 22, 2011 at 9:29 am

This islamic idiot from Kenya never fails to grab an opportunity to embarass America.

3 1389 September 22, 2011 at 7:45 pm

What I learned in kindergarten:

When posing for a group photo, you stand where you’re told to stand, you look toward the camera, you put a pleasant expression on your face, you hold still, and YOU DON”T WAVE YOUR ARMS AROUND.

*facepalm*

4 Jim Campbell September 23, 2011 at 11:25 am

What a great idea, I’m going to do the same and also copy the White House. Obama is beyond a piece of work. I wrote about this and have a clean copy of the picture on my site feel free to grab it or anything you find there. We are all in this together. We must bring the fool down.
Jim

5 Jim Campbell September 23, 2011 at 11:26 am

P.S. I’m going to grab this so my readers can do the same thanks A.D.

6 Porky The Crusader September 23, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I love your letter,Lol :razz: :lol: :razz:

7 Amara September 27, 2011 at 11:27 am

I’m a Mongolian ordinary woman who lives in Ulaanbaatar. This picture makes me very angry. But it looks fake to me. If president Obama did that specially for Mongolian people then we will never forgive him.

8 Bolor September 28, 2011 at 11:17 am

I.ll never forgive Obama for his selfish,rude action. But thanks to people who had apologized. I’ve appreciated it. If this picture was fake, they’d have announced it. it’s been eight days ,still no official apologiZe by Obama.

9 1389 September 29, 2011 at 9:55 am

Amara,

I am sure that the picture is real.

No, I do not think that Obama deliberately intended to insult the Mongolian people. Instead, Obama was behaving as though he was the only important person in the room and he was not paying attention to the fact that other people were standing next to him and behind him.

This is very childish behavior. Most of us have learned from early childhood how to behave when posing for a group photograph: we look at the camera, we smile, and we don’t move. Anybody older than a baby should know better than to wave his arms around when waiting for a photograph to be taken. And it is always rude in every part of the world to put your hand directly in front of another person’s face.

Obama indeed owes your country an apology. We, the American people, are to blame for electing him as president, and yes, I am ashamed of him.

10 1389 September 29, 2011 at 10:05 am

Bolor,

Yes, he should apologize.

Here is President Obama’s contact information page at the White House:

11 1389 September 29, 2011 at 6:17 pm
12 Tsee October 1, 2011 at 8:26 am

Since I’m Mongolian, I’m really angry about this rudeness of Obama! Maybe you can cover the face of our president, but you can’t disparage us, the people of Mongolia that descended from the greatest invader that ever walked the Earth!
I will not forgive you… but thanks to people who had apologized. I appreciate it.

13 Donya October 4, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Don’t be angry, countrymates. It is an just accident! Anyway, his face can be closed easily. Do know how he is tall?

14 Obi October 5, 2011 at 1:01 am

American real face

15 Obi October 5, 2011 at 1:02 am

:evil:
Obama prepare his next election
but that was foolish idea

16 lurker June 4, 2012 at 7:42 pm

:oops: I didn’t vote for him. But I still apologize for this idiot. Whatever your beliefs, pray for us. Our country is done if he is reelected. :cry:

17 1389 June 4, 2012 at 10:37 pm