Please visit these links:
- Blogmocracy: September 11, 2001
- Gates of Vienna: The Other September 11th
In 1683; h/t The Osprey.
- Mark Steyn: From “Let’s Roll” to “Let’s Roll Over”
- Noisy Room: Father of Flight 93 Hero Todd Beamer Reflects on Son Storming Cockpit, Shouting ‘Let’s Roll’
- Bruce Bawer: 9-11 and the Pastness of the Past
Bawer explains how the legacy and memory of 9-11-01 has been spun and misused.
- Winds of Jihad: Ten Years Later: Stand for freedom and against the deception and lies being used to subdue us!
- Winds of Jihad: Never Forget 9-11
- Hillel Stavis: How Harvard Remembered 9-11
Corruption comes to Harvard via Alwaleed Bin Talal’s Islamic Studies Program.
- Barry Rubin: Ten Years After September 11: Who’s Really Winning the War On Terrorism?
First of all, ‘terrorism’ is not the name of a foe, but a tactic.
- See-Dubya: Ten years on at the 9-11 7-11
This particular 7-11 has a dark reputation…
Uploaded by donjose1949 on May 1, 2009
Memory eternal, Eonia i mnimi, the Phaeacian chorus, Stelio Scordilis, dir. Sts Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Honolulu – Hawaii. The 9/11 Memorial concert, September 8, 2002.
Uploaded by johnvfc on Mar 30, 2010
Extract from Christian Orthodox Memorial Service for the departed Mnimosino – Eulogitaria
Uploaded by MusashiTzu on Sep 20, 2008
Never heard a more uplifting piece of choir music!