CAIR boycotts us – we boycott them!

by Gramfan on November 17, 2007

in 1389 (blog admin), Boycott Islam, CAIR, censorship, counterjihad, Foehammer, Islam, Spencer and Geller

Updated!

(For rolling updates,
please
scroll down)

Boycott Islam

Boycott
Islam

Boycotts work both ways, bozos!

The radical Islamist pressure group CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) has been organizing a boycott of the sponsors of radio talk show host Michael Savage because of his fine work in making everyone aware of the dangers of expansionist Islam. Sometimes he spoke a bit roughly with the more obnoxious and deluded callers who plague every radio host.

But keep this in mind, and remember it well: even at his harshest, Michael Savage goes far easier on his talk show callers than do Islamists when they talk about non-Muslims, all over the world, every single day.

Once again, CAIR is playing the poor, pitiful victim card, branding Savage as the bad guy here, as they always do.

We’re making a list, we’re checking it twice…

We can fight back by making it clear that we will NOT buy from any company that has pulled its advertising from Michael Savage’s show, or from any other medium, in response to pressure by CAIR.

Details here!

1 IRC President November 16, 2007 at 8:39 am

CAIR is radical???

Oh man for G*d’s sake :D, don’t make me laugh.

Or for just being Muslims and pressuring means that it is radical? Is being able to pressure equivalent to radicalism?

This is really ridiculous.

2 Doda McCheesle November 16, 2007 at 11:42 am

“CAIR is radical???

Oh man for G*d’s sake :D, don’t make me laugh.”

CAIR’s founders and current leaders wish to replace the US Constitution with Sharia, and have the USA become an Islamic country. This is their purpose, this is their agenda, STATED BY THEM.

Do you suppose they’re gonna get what they wish by urging their supports/fellow muslims to go out and missionize? Well, when does it start? When are muslims gonna come out and tell me what islam has to offer me that I don’t already get in other religions (i.e. Judaism and Christianity)?

3 IRC President November 16, 2007 at 12:21 pm

Look buddy, this is not connected to radicalism, if I want to achieve a certain goal peacefully then it is ok, whatever the goal is. The problem is when there is oppression, if CAIR support oppression (and I doubt they do), then I’m really against it, as I’m against all US administrations who support oppression, injustice, and intolerance in EVERY portion of the world.

If I want to apply rules to change this in a peaceful way to whatever path, then this is not radicalism.

And please don’t confuse Christian and Jewish fundamentalism with Islamic fundamentalism because it is completely different and full of misconceptions.

4 Gramfan November 17, 2007 at 7:58 am

Good stuff!! Pleased to hear it. Fight fire with fire.

It’s the only way!!

5 Kerry Lanaux November 17, 2007 at 3:11 pm

Islam is not my friend nor the friend of America. I am an infidel, because I believe in JESUS the son of GOD. I always will. They wish to kill me , because of my beliefs. This they would do in a cowardly way. They would never face me one on one and try to take my life. I have no respect for such people.

6 IRC President November 17, 2007 at 6:59 pm

Theo-fascism as I might call the phenomenon is what you are talking about Kerry, religion is not connected with violence, it is the human being who seek power through any means, violence…power…money…dirty stuff be it weapons trading, drug dealing or whatever. This is not directly or fundamentally connected to Islam. Islam embraced Christianity and Judaism in a way no one did through the entire history of Islamic “governments”. Muslims had people in their old governments since their early history who were Jews and Christians. And really no violence took place against actions of these. I really don’t remember, nor even expect to find the same in the history of the Roman Empire for example (?).

Mr. Kerry, what you are expressing is utterly Theo-fascism. This is what you are facing, which is unfortunately such a contradictory act. And I really don’t think there is any difference between the radical AlQa’eda thinking and your personal thinking.

I guess you should search better in history, Islamic text analyzed by difference reliable sources, because many fascistic people explain things like that want to believe, not what they actually are.

7 Kerry Lanaux November 18, 2007 at 2:52 am

So Mr. IRC President your telling me that these Muslims attacking Israel and who want to wipe them off the face of the earth ; really love the Jewish people. The Muslims who were dancing in the streets after 911 really love the American people. You sir are out of touch with reality. I can live in peace with anyone, except one whom wishes to take away my or anyone else’s religious freedoms.

8 IRC President November 18, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Man this is completely ridiculous, look I’m an Egyptian and I’m in the centre of incidents way far than you can ever think, and I’m a Muslim as well. If you talk about a portion of people who are fascistic in nature and generalize this on all the people who belong to this religion then you are a fascistic person as well.

I really went sad for what happened in 9/11, but you know what? Do you really know what happen in Israel? You ever saw what things really happen? Ok just one thing to look at the irony and I will not talk about the tens of thousands who are killed by the IDF. Israel is the “only” country which existed by the a UN resolution…though…it is the only country who disobey the resolutions against it issued by the same UN with support from the coughDEMOCRACTICcough USA. Is this is a cool thing? I personally demand same treatment with the chapter 7 resolutions from the UN (which permit the military force to be used) against countries who are against the humanity (like what they brutally did in Afghanistan who are “supposedly” responsible for killing at the most 6000 people) like Israel which is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands since the 1930s. And before accusing me of being radical, I’m talking about resolutions by the International UN. Your last line is against your logic while talking in this topic.

9 IRC President November 18, 2007 at 3:11 pm

And again you are not listening to me, esp to the part of State terrorism in the beginning of the post you replied to.

10 1389 November 19, 2007 at 9:30 am

IRC President,

If you persist in making unfounded, baseless, and FALSE allegations against Israel and the Jews, you will no longer be permitted to comment here. You have been warned!

The UN is infamous for constant Israel-bashing and America-bashing. The passing of a UN resolution condemning Israel does not mean that there was or is any valid evidence to back it up. Such resolutions represent nothing more than the cynical self-interest of the countries that voted in favor of it.

Libelous comments are not accepted here. This rule applies to everyone.

Read our comments policy!

Admin 1389

11 1389 November 19, 2007 at 10:11 am

Civilized Religion, by author Orson Scott Card, is an interesting take on why living with Islam differs from living with other religions. Worth reading in this context.

12 IRC President November 20, 2007 at 5:40 am

Personally I respect Judaism as a religion and I consider defaming it as a sin. But really I’m not considering my words as an attack, but as an invitation. This invitation comes from the fact that the US used “force” (?) (even though it is “legal”) by the respectful “veto” many resolutions which can be searched online against Israel. This is real facts, real history, definitely not an attack. All I ask is apply the actual aim of the text of the international laws which I guess is something not that controversial.

Well me as a Muslim who lived among Egyptians, Arabs, Westerners and people from all over the world, see myself more true than any westerner who is against the idea of religion in general.

Now again to the resolutions, does using veto just cancels that there is no evidence? Oh man…really no comment.

But again, I really respect Judaism as a religion, as any Muslim should do.

13 me November 23, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Please note that several former CAIR officials have been convicted or deported after being charged with fraud, embargo violations, or aiding terrorist training.

14 IRC President November 24, 2007 at 9:18 am

And I wonder who had been off-topic in the first place.

But anyway, @me, I really don’t believe in any meanings of this deport decision, since the US administration is really not that ethical to me, and I personally don’t see any difference terrorism by real radical Islamic groups (those who use force) like AlQaeda, and the radical conservative US administration (which ironically use force too) for nearly the same goals with respective each perspective.

15 Ed Mahmoud November 24, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Michael Savage is kind of a loon, IMHO, but he is dead on with CAIR. But he decided for a while that he liked Chuck Schumer because they shared a common opinion on the Dubai Ports deal, and Savage supported Jerry ‘Moonbeam’ Brown, recently.

But, CAIR has close ties to Islamic terrorism (does ‘unindicted co-conspirator’ ring any bells), and while they have a right to try to organize a boycott of whoever they want, the counter-jihad certainly has a right to use the same methods.

16 Ed Mahmoud November 24, 2007 at 3:33 pm

Hmmm, just tried to post. Didn’t work, just noting that while Savage is dead on with CAIR, he is a bit off-kilter. Embraced Charles Schumer for a while, when Schumer came on his radio show to oppose Dubai Ports, and sent money to Jerry Brown.

CAIR has ties to Hamas, and is an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial.

But, as they haven’t yet been outlawed for their ties to Muslim terrorists, they have a right to try to pressure advertisers, and the counter-jihad has a right to try to pressure the advertisers that cave.

BTW, judging a tree by its fruit, few and far between that Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and -ism you want, intentionally targets civilians, women and children, in the name of their Deity/deity(ies). On a daily basis, woman and children are murdered from Iraq to the Philippines in the name of Allah.

Just saying, Islam is as Islam does.

17 IRC President November 24, 2007 at 6:16 pm

In the end of the day, what I wanna reach is, the problem is not with Islam, the problem is with the people, if you are talking about Hinduism, then I can talk about how many massacres were officially committed against Muslims by governmental forces and support, and so on in other parts of the world by different cultures and races, etc…

Still I don’t attack the culture or the race nor religion, I attack the people, the way of thinking. Evil is one, ways are many.