It had to happen eventually…
After eight years of government and media silence…
- Jihad Watch: Debate on U.S. Kosovo Policy Brewing in Washington
- Chronicles Magazine, Serge Trifkovic: Debate on U.S. Kosovo Policy Brewing in Washington
- Winds of Jihad: Kosovo: Islamic Heroin Republic With America’s Blessing?
- Kosovo, a Blueprint to Separatists Elsewhere
But the debate still does not go far enough!
Former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, is substantially correct, but I would go much further and say that there was no justification for the anti-Serb policy even during the Milosevic era.
And to all those who dare to claim that Kosovo “independence” is inevitable, I have this to say:
NO WAY! The Albanians in Kosovo are mostly not native to the province, having infiltrated and/or invaded from Albania at various times during the past century – most notably by having participated in the Nazi occupation of Serbia.
To allow them to remain in Kosovo is to ratify and to reward the evil deeds of the Third Reich and of the Communist regime that followed.
They have a place to live – Albania.
Still trying to figure it all out? See:
- Who is on your side? The answer may surprise you!
- Muslims in Serbia: After Muslim “Srebrenica Victims” Voted in Bosnia, Dead Albanians are Preparing to Vote in Kosovo
- Dissecting the UN Debacle in Kosovo
- American Thinker – Julia Gorin: Ending the Balkan Quagmire
- Dhimmi Watch: US Kosovo Policy is Bad for Israel
- Was this the REAL reason why WSJ reporter Daniel Pearl was murdered?
- Petition to Demand Investigation of UN Bribery Scandal
- CONFIRMED: White Slaves and Millions of Heroin Dollars Bought Ahtisaari’s Kosovo “Independence” Plan (With Rolling Updates)
- How the US and NATO were duped in the Balkans
- The Furious Pace of Global Jihad
- 1389 Blog Petition Page
- BESA Perspectives 35: U.S. Kosovo Policy Is Bad for Israel (stein hoist to Colonel Panic)
Powered by Zoundry